An easy pecan pie recipe that is so delicious you will want to make it again the next day.
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup dark Karo syrup
3 tablespoons softened butter
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
9” uncooked deep dish pie crust
9 whole pecans for decorating – 8 around the pie, 1 in the center
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat the eggs until light.
- Add the sugar, Karo syrup, butter, chopped pecans, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour into the uncooked pie crust, and decorate with the whole pecans.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- This pie can be baked the day before and served hot or cold.
- We love it with a scoop of ice cream.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Southern US
Keywords: pecan, pie, dessert