A refreshing dessert that you will love to make and eat.
1 ripe pineapple
Zest from one Lime
2–3 tablespoons molasses
- Cut top off of pineapple and set on its base.
- Slice the spikey outer part off so that you are left with nothing but luscious pineapple
- Cut down the sides of the pineapple so that you have thick slices, and then cut those slices into chunks. Remember that the core is hard and unappetizing.
- Place attractively on plates, with an eye towards impressing the guests
- Zest your lime, chop the zest just a little and sprinkle on top of each plate of pineapple
- Take a spoon of molasses and drizzle artistically all over the pineapple and lime zest on each plate.